Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This crunch variation helps with the strengthening of the core muscles to tone it and give it a well-structured form.
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
Spiderman Plank Crunch Guide
- On a flat surface, get into a plank position and keep your shoulders, hips, and knees aligned in a straight line.
- Bend the left knee outwards and pull as close to your left elbow as possible.
- Return the left leg to starting position and then pull in the right knee and keep alternating.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise.
- Tighten your abdominal and butt muscles to prevent your hips from sinking.
- Keep your neck in its neutral position by avoiding lowering your head.
- Tighten your oblique muscles as you pull in the knee.
Benefits of the Spiderman Plank Crunch Exercise
This extraordinary exercise builds core and arm strength.
Spiderman plank crunches can tighten your belly by building your oblique muscles.