Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
You’ll be surprised by how quickly you’ll gain core and upper body strength if you do this exercise regularly.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
- Abdominal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
Plank Cross Toe Touch Guide
- Start in a plank position, placing the wrists directly beneath the shoulders and the legs straight back.
- Open up the legs a little wider than shoulder-width and keep your body aligned in a straight line.
- Drive hips up while keeping your legs straight and reach for your toe. Use your right hand to reach for your left toe and your left hand for your right toe.
- Do 10 reps of 3 sets
- Maintain a solid core, squeezing the abs, maintaining a hollow body position which keeps the lower back slightly rounded and doesn’t allow to arch.
- Keep your back straight back when in plank position, the whole body aligned in a straight line.
- When driving hips back to touch the toe don’t let the heels touch the ground.
Benefits of Plank Cross Toe Touch
- This exercise offers a full-body workout because it challenges the core, shoulders, legs, and much more.
- It is also a dynamic stretch for your hamstrings.