Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Many of us are used to performing planks without any movement. Well, there’s some movement invo
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
Side Plank Leg Swing Guide
- Lie on your mat in a side plank position; this is basically facing the wall instead of the floor and having one arm and one leg support you.
- Put your legs together, one on top of the other.
- Slightly raise one leg higher and swing it back and forth.
- Do 10 to 15 reps on each side. If advised to do more reps, it is at your discretion.
- Ensure your abdominal muscles are tight and tucked in.
- Make your swings wider after each rep to get the most out of this exercise.
- You can place your hand on the waist for support.
Benefits of the Side Plank Leg Swing
This amazing exercise strengthens your core by building your oblique muscles.
The side plank leg swing also helps improve your hip flexibility.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]