Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Major Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Other Muscles Worked
Plank Bird Dog Guide
- Start in a plank position with your body in a straight line, your wrists under your shoulders and your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend one leg and the opposite arm at the same time.
- Pause for 3 to 5 seconds, return to the starting position and switch sides.
- Continue alternating sides until the set is complete
- Keep your spine, head, and neck neutral and aligned, and tighten your core and your glutes.
- Breathe in as you extend one leg and the opposite arm and maintain your back flat and your hips level.
Benefits of Plank Bird Dog
The plank bird dog is a full-body exercise that tightens your core and strengthens your glutes, hamstrings, quads, hips, shoulders, and arms.
This exercise helps prevent lower back pain and improves your posture and balance.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]