Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise requires one to have good balance. And it’s excellent for strengthening your lower body.
Major Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
Narrow Squat Side Kicks Guide
- Stand with feet together and facing forward.
- Get into a squat position without changing feet distance and with back straight.
- Straighten your knees and do a sidekick with the left leg before returning to starting position. In the next rep, kick with the right leg and keep alternating.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise as you alternate sides.
- Keep your back straight to lower your risk of lower back pain.
- Squat lower to get more out of this exercise.
- Ensure you have good space to do the sidekick.
Benefits of the Narrow Squat Side Kicks Exercise
This excellent exercise helps strengthen your leg and glute muscles.
Doing this exercise regularly will improve your balance and coordination.