Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This type of lunge has a difference to it as it requires more use of energy during the kick.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Lunge with Kickback Guide
- Stand straight with feet hip-width apart.
- Take a step forward with your left leg and lung hence having the left leg at 90 degrees.
- Then lift your leg in a straight line form as you rise. You will feel some tightness on your upper leg and butt.
- Return to lunge position and repeat the steps.
- Do 2 sets of 10 reps.
- Place your hands on your hips to help maintain balance.
- Keep your core tight and your back straight.
- Go at a moderate pace in order to avoid overworking or strains.
Benefits of the Lunge with Kickback Exercise
Helps strengthen your legs.
Aids in toning and firming of the butt.
Can be carried out in any environment without gym equipment.