Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is now a combination of two lower body exercises, the squat and lunge. It’s excellent for building and strengthening your legs.
Major Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Calves Muscles
- Lower Back
Lunge to Squat Guide
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart and your back straight and have your hands held in front of you in a locked fist.
- Do a squat and then jump sideways and do a lunge. Jump back to starting position and then squat and lunge in the opposite direction
- Do as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Ensure you have good width space to extend from lunge to squat.
- Ensure that your back is straight and your core muscles are tight and engagement of the muscles.
- Keep low and do not jerk up fast but have a smooth transition.
Benefits of the Lunge to Squat Exercise
You will gain coordination after doing this exercise several times.
This exercise will strengthen your leg, butt, and core muscles.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]