Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise offers more benefits than you can imagine. It strengthens your core, stretches your hamstrings, and much more.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Lunge Mountain Climber Guide
- Get in the plank position and keep your body aligned in a straight line.
- Now bring the left leg forward with the knee bent as the right leg is still outstretched and hold for about 5 seconds.
- Take the left leg back and you can either repeat the same or alternate with the right leg.
- Do as many reps as possible while maintaining proper form.
- Keep the rear leg straight in order to stretch your hamstrings.
- Keep your neck in its neutral position – avoid lowering your head.
- When you bring your leg forward bring it outward beside your hands not in between your hands.
Benefits of the Lunge Mountain Climber Exercise
This exercise offers a full-body workout by strengthening your arms, shoulders, core, and legs.
Lunge mountain climbers are excellent for stretching your hamstrings and glutes.
You can perform lunge mountain climber exercise anywhere without weight.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]