Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Forward Lunges Guide
- Stand placing your feet hip-width apart, maintaining a straight back, your abs tight and your shoulders back.
- Take one step forward bending both knees slowly until the back knee almost touches the ground.
- Stand up back to the starting position and repeat that movement.
- Alternate legs to complete the set.
- Keep all your weight concentrated on the front heel.
- While bending your knee, your leg and your thigh should form a 90-degree angle.
- Your feet should be maintained hip-width apart throughout.
- Breathe in while you lunge, and maintain a smooth and steady rhythm.
Forward Lunges Benefits
- Forward lunges tone, strengthen and shape your glutes and legs.
- Forward lunges also improve flexibility at the hips.
- For effective weight loss and quick metabolism, forward lunges are highly encouraged.