Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
- Middle back
- Lower back
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Superman Planks Guide
- Lie on your belly and fully extend your arms and legs.
- Lift your legs and arms off the floor to a plank position. Hold in that position for about two seconds.
- Lower and extend your legs and arms back to the floor to get to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise to complete your set.
- Inhale while lifting your arms and legs off the floor.
- Pull your abs in and maintain your neutral spine.
- Keep your legs and arms up by lowering your back muscles.
- Maintain a tight core all through.
Superman Planks Benefits
Superman targets and strengthens the middle and lower back.
Superman planks also strengthen your core.
Improves your flexibility and posture.
The superman planks also stretch your upper body.