Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
If you have dumbbells in your home, you can use them to build your leg and oblique muscles at the same time.
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Dumbbell Sumo Crunch Guide
- Stand upright and keep your feet wider than shoulder-width. Spread your hands to the side and keep them parallel to the floor. Bend both elbows at 90 degrees such that the dumbbells are facing the ceiling.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Bend your torso to the left until your left elbow touches the left knee. Return your torso to the center and then bend to the right side.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Avoid curving your back while doing this exercise, keep it straight.
- If you have any back injuries or issues do not attempt the exercise unless it’s been approved by your medical doctor.
- Keep your neck in its neutral position as you bend your torso.
Benefits of the Dumbbell Sumo Crunch Exercise
This exercise will build your oblique muscles, and as a result, help shrink your waistline.
Even though there’s not a lot of leg movement involved, this exercise is excellent for building your leg muscles.
Holding the dumbells will also build your shoulder muscles.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]