Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is a more complex version of the plank. Not only does it strengthen your core, but it also activates your leg muscles.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Crouching Hover Plank Guide
- Get into a plank position, which is basically resting on your fours in a tabletop like a manner then stretch out and straighten your legs bringing out a straight diagonal line from your shoulders down to the heel of the feet.
- In that position, pull your torso back as you lower your knees to an approximate 90 degree but ensure they don’t touch the floor.
- Maintain that position for two seconds and then return to starting position and repeat.
- Do as many reps as you can.
- Keep your ab muscles tight throughout.
- In case you have problems with your hand joint, support yourself with your lower forearms by lowering down.
- Gradually increases the time you take as you are holding up. You can start with 2 seconds and then increase the duration to up to 30 seconds.
Benefits of Crouching Hover Plank Exercise
This exercise helps greatly in working the abdominal tissues and can be used with athletes or people with weak abdominal tissues.
It can be conducted anywhere and without the use of gym equipment.