Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
Bridge and twist guide
- Start by Sitting on a mat, bend your knees and extend your arms backward
- Raise your butt off the surface and stretch your right arm upwards toward the roof and rotate your torso to the left side
- Lower your arm and butt to the original position and repeat the procedure on the alternative side
- Keep your core engaged, neck and head relaxed and shoulders rolled back
- Exhale as you lift your butt to the maximum to squeeze the glutes
- Inhale when lowering your butt.
Bridge and twist benefits
When carrying out a bridge and twist exercise the impact is mostly felt by the glutes and the abs.
Increases balance and makes the core more stable.
Increases shoulders, thighs, hips and arms strength.
Bridge and twist exercise makes the spine more flexible.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]