Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
- Ab Muscles
Other muscles worked
Breakdancer kick guide
- Get down with the support of your palms and knees and then slightly raise your knees off the surface
- Raise your right hand and left foot off the surface, rotate hips to the right, position your right heel on the surface and lash out your left leg to the right
- Revolve your hips to the left and go back to the starting position
- Alternate sides and repeat the exercise
- When starting make sure your hands are under your shoulders and your knees under your hips
- Keep the head, back and neck in a neutral position engaging your core more
- Breathe out as you revolve your hips and lash out your one leg beneath your body.
Breakdancer kick benefits
Breakdancer kick will boost your endurance if you use in high-intensity workouts.
Breakdancer kick exercise is excellent for improving your coordination.
Improves your arms, shoulders and legs strength.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]