Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise may be a bit challenging for beginners but you should push yourself to do it because it’s very rewarding.
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Upper back
- Hip flexors
Bent Knee V Ups guide
- Lie on your back, on a mat and straighten your legs while extending your arms over your head.
- Lift your torso as you bend your knees and then grab your knees with both your two hands
- Return to your original starting position and repeatedly do the movement to achieve a set
- You must tighten your abdominal muscles in order to keep your upper body stable.
- When exercising Bent Knee V Ups make sure that the spine is maintained at a neutral position throughout
- Exhale while shifting your knees towards the chest to squeeze abs inwards
- Inhale while returning to your original starting position
Bent Knee V Ups benefits
- Bent Knee V Ups strengthens and tightens your core
- You can use this exercise to build abs without any equipment
- Helps cure back pain and prevent back injury