Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This animal movement will give you a full-body workout and even improve your coordination
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Back Muscles
- Ab Muscles
Bear walk Guide
- Get down on both your hands and your feet keeping your knees slightly bent. Keep your back flat too.
- Walk by moving your left foot and your right hand forward.
- Walk by moving the right foot and the left hand forward.
- Keep walking alternating sides to complete that set.
- Ensure your knees are slightly bent as you make these forward movements.
- Keep your arms straight and your back flat all through.
- Engage your core and lift your hips slightly for a fluid movement.
- Breath out as you make the forward movements.
Bear Walk Benefits
The bear walk exercise gets the whole body worked out while at the same time strengthens and increases power in the muscles.
The bear walk also improves one’s cardiovascular fitness and boosts metabolism.
Endurance and general body stability are also built and enhanced by the bear walk.
Doing this exercise regularly will improve your coordination.