Kal Magnesium Glycinate is one of the many products from KAL. KAL has been known for its mineral blends since the 1930s.
Magnesium glycinate is one of the mineral supplements made from KAL.
The company claims to follow GMP standards. However, it is not third-party certified.
Magnesium glycinate is a dietary supplement made from magnesium and the amino acid glycine.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Your body needs amino acids, which aid in the formation of protein. Moreover, you can incorporate supplement uptake with the best home-killer workouts.
According to the company, Kal Magnesium Glycinate is highly absorbable, ensuring total magnesium absorption with no digestive discomfort.
Before we dive into its benefits, what makes up Kal Magnesium Glycinate?
Kal Magnesium Glycinate Ingredients
It is a vegan-friendly dietary supplement. As a result, it’s beneficial for around 300 physiological processes.
Furthermore, the supplement contains 0.35g of fully absorbable magnesium, making it a crucial ingredient for overall wellness.
The following are the components in Kal Magnesium Glycinate:
1. Magnesium (from Glycinate)
This is the magnesium salt of glycine. Glycine is an amino acid. Magnesium glycinate is the most taken supplement to increase magnesium levels in the body.
Some of the best sources of magnesium glycinates are
- Green vegetables, such as Swiss chard and spinach.
- Nuts and seeds, such as pumpkin, chia, and sesame seeds.
- Whole grains
- Brown Rice
Additionally, you can opt for a magnesium supplement if you still have a magnesium deficiency. There is 350mg of magnesium per serving of this supplement.
2. BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (Piper nigrum) (fruit)
Clinical studies indicate that the substance has the potential to improve nutritional absorption.
Black pepper extract is a standardized extract made from the dried fruits of Piper nigrum (black pepper) that contains at least 95% Piperine.
There is 5mg of the ingredient per serving.
Other minor ingredients include;
3. Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
These are tasteless, odorless, and colorless vegetable cellulose capsules. Additionally, the vegetable capsules are constructed of plant fibers, making them vegan and kosher-friendly.
Vegetable cellulose capsules are easier to swallow, frequently tasteless, require no additives, and absorb quickly.
4. Magnesium Stearate
This is the magnesium salt of stearic acid, a fatty acid. The component has long been used in the food business as an emulsifier, binder, and thickener.
Magnesium stearate aids in the uniformity and quality control of pharmaceutical capsules.
Diarrhea is caused by excessive use of the substance.
This organic chemical is found in plant fibers and is safe for humans to consume. It helps with excretion.
Additionally, it plays an essential function in digestion and overall health.
The US Department of Health states an adult man requires 2,000-3,000 calories daily and between 1,600-2,400 for a female adult. A calorie is a unit of energy people consume from food or drink.
In the supplement, one serving has ten calories.
Kal Magnesium Glycinate Directional Use
The supplement comes with 160vegcaps of a total of 0.35g. The brand recommends consuming 4 veg caps daily with a meal or glass of water.
Ensure that you store the product in a cool, dry place.
Is Kal Magnesium Glycinate Good For You? Qualifications and Side Effects
Excessive intake of the dietary supplement it’s undeniably fatal. Large or everyday doses of the supplement can have the following side effects:
- Stomach cramps
- Muscle weakness
- Irregular breathing
- Urinary retention
Furthermore, excessive supplementation might result in irregular pulse and possibly a cardiac collapse, which is potentially fatal.
So, are you eligible to take Kal magnesium glycinate? Yes, if you match the following criteria;
- Have a magnesium deficiency.
- You have diabetes, intestinal disease, heart disease, or kidney disease. This necessitates a face-to-face conversation with your doctor before you can use the supplement.
- You have not reported any previous overdose reports.
- Have Crohn’s disease or another digestive disorder.
- Older adults
Because the individuals listed above are likely to be magnesium deficient, health care experts advise them to take magnesium supplements.
Contrarily, try eating foods or fruits containing magnesium, such as;
- Legumes such as black beans, soybeans, and edamame.
- Nuts such as almonds, peanuts, and cashews.
- Green vegetables including spinach, kale, and avocado
- Whole grains such as oatmeal and whole wheat.
Kal Magnesium Glycinate Benefits
1. Helps in Relieving Anxiety
The dietary supplement promotes relaxation of your mind and overall muscles and, most importantly, promotes better sleep.
2. Reduces Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) Symptoms
Premenstrual syndrome is a change in mood, behavior, emotions, and sometimes physical health. Taking the supplement helps in avoiding such changes.
Studies show that magnesium, in addition to Vitamin B6, helps manage PMS symptoms.
3. Sometimes, Help in Reducing Pain
Migraines are common among magnesium deficient people. Furthermore, low magnesium levels in the blood and tissues cause migraines.
Therefore, the pill helps reduce such discomfort.
4. Helps in Managing Blood Sugar Levels
The dietary supplement help in slightly reducing blood pressure to normal levels.
5. Helps in Promoting Health Bones
Lastly, you can grow strong bones resistant to fractures and osteoporosis by taking the supplement.
Kal Magnesium Glycinate Customer Reviews
With over 2,300 customer reviews on Amazon, the product has a 4.3-star rating out of 5 stars.
What do customers think about the product?
- The supplement gives the highest absorption level.
- Employs magnesium to control arrhythmia.
- A high-quality vitamin that aids anxiety, sleep, and mood.
- Refreshing and easy to dissolve.
- Moreover, it’s easy to swallow.
- Better relaxation during bedtime.
- It also showed significant improvement in muscle and nerve function.
- Does not compare to the prior magnesium glycinate 400 mg product.
Consumers displeased with the new product claim that:
- They need to take two more tablets to get 350g compared to the earlier uptake of two pills from the previous 400g of magnesium glycinate.
- Some capsules aren’t readily absorbed or can create an almost laxative or cramping effect.
- It leaves the digestive system sluggish and thus not cooperative.
- The new formula(350g) also interferes with other medications from the black pepper extract ingredients.
Kal Magnesium Glycinate Alternatives
If you didn’t enjoy the Kal Magnesium Glycinate supplements, here are some alternatives. The supplements perform similarly to the Kal supplement.
1. Thorne Magnesium Bisglycinate
This magnesium powder formulation promotes peaceful sleep, muscle relaxation, and heart health. Thornes research brand produces the supplement, which also has no flavor.
Furthermore, the substance aids in the maintenance of normal blood pressure levels and a standard heart rate.
The supplement is NSF certified for excellent body performance and, above all, approved for sports.
2. KAL Magnesium Glycinate Tablets, Fully Chelated
This KAL dietary supplement serves the same purpose unquestionably as Kal Magnesium Glycinate veg caps. This comes in tablet form.
Likewise, the supplement contains Magnesium Bisglycinate Chelate, which aids nerve, muscle, and bone support. It comes in a value pack of 240 tablets.
The tables are simple to digest and equally gentle on the tummy. Additionally, the magnesium is gluten-free, soy-free, and lab-tested for purity and efficacy.
3. KAL Magnesium Citrate Gummy
The dietary supplement helps with the provision of magnesium. Additionally, the supplement comes as chewable gummies with a vanilla flavor.
The dietary supplement help with healthy relaxation, muscle, bone, and energy support. Each gummy of Kal magnesium citrate provides 83mg of magnesium.
Kal magnesium glycinate is a dietary supplement that is easily absorbed and causes no stomach discomfort. Generally, the KAL brand creates supplements to help with magnesium insufficiency.
Furthermore, the substance aids muscular relaxation, blood sugar management, and bone health.
According to consumer feedback, the newly improved (Kal magnesium glycinate 350) cannot compete with the previous formula of 400g. For that reason, it isn’t enjoyable for them to take two more extra pills.