Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower back
Windshield Wipers Guide
- Lie on your back and straighten your arms out to the sides. Lift your legs to make a 90-degrees angle with your knees.
- Rotate your hips to one side ensuring your legs don’t touch the floor.
- Lift your legs back to the starting position.
- Again rotate your hips to the other opposite side. Repeat this exercise to complete the set.
- Ensure your body is in a T shape and that your back is flat on the mat.
- Engage your core and keep your abs tight all through.
- Exhale while lowering your legs and raising your hips.
- Use slow and controlled movements.
Windshield Wipers Benefits
- The windshield wipers require tremendous stability and core strength to execute it properly.
- Helps regain the normal range of hip joint movements.
- Windshield wipers strengthen and tighten the core. It also tones the abdominal muscles.