Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Mountain Climbers Guide
- Position your body in a straight line plank position with your hands placed slightly wider than the shoulder-width apart. Ensure your toes and feet balls are touching the floor
- Bring one knee towards the stomach center and take it back to the initial position quickly.
- Alternate sides until the set is complete.
- Avoid bouncing your hips up and down while performing this exercise.
- Keep your ab muscles tight throughout the set.
- Alternate legs quickly but breath slowly.
Mountain Climbers Benefits
- Mountain climbers as a dynamic and compound exercise work several body muscles at the same time.
- Raises heart rates and boosts metabolism.
- Mountain climbers increase aerobic fitness, agility, and flexibility.