Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other muscles worked
- Lower back
Leg raises guide
- Lie on your back and place your hands on the sides or underneath the glutes
- Straighten your legs or just bend them slightly.
- Raise your legs to form an L shape with your body.
- Pause in that position, slowly lower your legs and return to the initial position.
- Repeat to complete a set.
- Engage your abs throughout the exercise and keep your shoulders, back and head pressed against the mat or floor.
- Breath in while lowering your legs.
- Lower your legs only halfways if you feel some discomfort on your back.
Leg Raises Benefits
- Increases strength to your abs and the lower back.
- Leg raises build core strength, which makes it easier to perform various exercises.