Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Upper back
Star toe touch sit ups Guide
- Lie flat on your back
- Extend your legs fully and your arms towards the sides.
- Simultaneously raise your torso with your right leg. Extend the left hand towards the right foot.
- Again, lower your torso and your leg slowly. Switch sides and repeat the exercise to complete your set.
- Ensure your upper back is flat on the mat always before starting the exercise.
- Breath out while bending your waist to raise your legs and torso.
- With your leg raised at 45-degrees, try reaching it using your opposite hand.
- The perfect time to breath in is while getting back to the starting position.
Star Toe Touch sit ups Benefits
- Star toe touch sit ups keeps the abs and obliques fully engaged.
- The star toe touches also strengthen and stabilizes the core.
- Improves your body posture.