Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
Stutter steps guide
- Stand upright facing forward and with your feet apart at shoulder width
- Stretch back your right leg as you lift up your arms straight towards the ceiling
- Bring your right knee up as you lower your arms and let your right knee and your right elbow crunch
- Repeat alternating sides and do at least 10 repetitions on each side to achieve a complete set
- When doing stutter steps keep your knees aligned with your feet and hips
- Engage your abs, glutes, obliques and back muscles
- Align your head, relax your neck and maintain a neutral spine
- Exhale while crunching.
Stutter steps benefits
- Stutter steps exercise is a work out that engages most body muscles and thus strengthens the whole body
- The movements made when doing stutter steps makes you more flexible
- Acts as your metabolism booster and improves the heart rate.