Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is similar to the narrow squat with a sidekick, only that you have to keep your feet wide apart while performing it.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
- Hip Flexors
Squat with Side Kick Guide
- Standing straight with feet shoulder-width apart and pointing outwards, get into a squat position.
- Hold for a few seconds then get back up and raise your right leg and so a sidekick.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise as you alternate your legs. You can do more than 20 reps as per your workout plan or at your own discretion.
- Keep the leg you’re kicking sideways straight and raise it as high as flexibility allows.
- Squat until your thighs are parallel to the floor or lower before rising.
- Keep your back straight when squatting.
Benefits of the Squat with Side Kick
You can perform this exercise anywhere without weights or any equipment.
Other than strengthening your legs and glutes, this unique exercise improves your inner thigh flexibility.
This exercise can massively boost your cardiovascular endurance when performed at a fast pace.