Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise helps in toning your triceps. It is recommended for people who would want lean and toned arms. It is basically a triceps dip with modifications.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Single-leg Triceps Dip Guide
- While sitting on the floor, place your arm beside but 5 inches behind your body with your palm facing down and fingers pointing toward the feet.
- Bend your knees a bit and rest your feet on your heel by raising your toes and pointing them upwards.
- Raise your hips a bit. The form will look like a dip with the position of the knees to the hips to the shoulders forming a “v”.
- Raise one leg up.
- Now bend your elbow slightly as you go up and down like a reverse pushup position.
- Do the designated number of reps as you alternate with the other leg.
- Ensure your feet and knees are together.
- Ensure the elbows do not bend sideways to avoid shoulder injuries.
Benefits of the Single-leg triceps dip exercise.
- It helps build on strength and the triceps muscles.
- Makes your arms lean and strong.
- Can be carried out anywhere on a flat surface and do not require any gym equipment to do.