Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise not only strengthens your glutes but can also help ease lower back pain.
Major Muscles Worked.
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
- Hip Flexors
Single Leg Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back and bend both knees.
- Straighten out one leg and keep its thigh aligned with the thigh of the bent leg.
- Raise your hips as high as possible and then squeeze your butt for two seconds.
- Slowly lower your hips to the floor. Ensure that the straight leg doesn’t move up and down as you perform this exercise.
- Do several sets of 10 to 15 reps or any amount of reps that may be recommended.
- Tighten your core muscles for more effect of the exercise.
- Feel free to place a dumbbell on your hips to make the exercise more challenging.
- Ensure to avoid swinging your non-working leg for more stability.
Benefits of Single Leg Glute Bridge Exercise
It aids in strengthening your glute muscles.
It also aids in the working of core muscles by enhancing strength and stability.
Can be carried out anywhere without any necessary use of gym equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]