Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This plyometric exercise is excellent for building cardiovascular endurance and it offers a full-body workout.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Cross Jacks Guide
- Stand upright and keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your hands forward until they’re parallel to the floor and keep them straight.
- Jump and cross your legs as you simultaneously cross your arms. Jump again to return to the shoulder-width stance as you spread your arms. Keep repeating this movement.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the same or any number of reps that have been prescribed for you.
- Keep your ab muscles tight throughout.
- Maintain smooth and steady breathing patterns.
- Land on the balls of your feet to reduce the impact on your leg joints.
Benefits of Cross Jack Exercise
It works your heart rate up so can be used as a cardiovascular exercise.
Can be used as a good prep exercise for strength exercises.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]