Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Hip flexors
Seated knee tucks guide
- Start by sitting on a mat, slightly lean back and place your palms on the mat surface and raise your legs off the mat stretching them fully
- Bend your knees at the angle of 60 degrees and pull them towards your chest
- Pause for 2 seconds and stretch your legs back maintaining the off the mat
- Do at least 10 repetitions to complete a set
- Maintain a stable upper body and a straight back when working out seated knee tucks
- Exhale as you pull your knees towards the chest and exert pressure on the abs
- Use the strength of your glutes, obliques, lower back and abs to maintain your body stability.
Seated knee tucks benefits
- Improves the strength of your obliques, glutes, abs and lower back muscles
- Improves your body posture
- Seated knee tucks prevents you from back injuries.