Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other Muscles Worked
Standing Side Crunch Guide
- Stand upright and place the right hand over your head and the other on your hip. Your feet should be placed hip-width apart from each other.
- With your weight shifted towards the left leg, crunch rightwards raising your right knee as you lower the right elbow until it touches the knee.
- Extend your right leg to lower it back to the starting position.
- Complete reps for one leg before switching sides.
- Keep your core engaged throughout the exercise with your chest up.
- Maintain your neck and spine in a neutral position.
- Exhale while crunching and breath in while lowering your legs to get back to the starting position.
- Avoid bending your spine forward. Don’t even swing your hips.
Standing Side Crunch Benefits
- Standing side crunch is a very effective exercise for ensuring your ab walls are tightened.
- Improves your balance.
- Side crunches help in enhancing body strength and stability.