Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise is great for working out and toning of the hamstrings, gluteal muscles, and core area.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
- Ab Muscles
Reverse Lunge to High Knee Guide
- Stand upright with feet hip-width apart and hands on your hips.
- Lunge back with one foot and bend both knees until they’re bent at 90 degrees. Make sure the rear knee doesn’t touch the floor and the front knee doesn’t extend past your toes.
- Lift the rear foot off the floor as you straighten the front foot. Bring the rear knee forward and raise it as high as possible.
- Do the same number of reps for each leg. And perform as many reps as possible.
- Face forward and keep your neck in its neutral position.
- Keep your ab muscles tight and back straight.
- Avoid leaning your torso forward when in the lunge position.
Benefits of the Reverse Lunge to High Knee Exercise
This unique movement will build your leg muscles and strengthen your core.
Doing this exercise regularly will improve your balance and stability.
If you have tight hamstrings, this movement will help loosen them.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]