Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Chances are you’ve never done this exercise before. Well, it’ll give you a full-body workout and boost your cardiovascular endurance.
Major Muscles Worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Other Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
- Lower Back
Plank to Squat Guide
- Get in the plank position and keep your palms directly below your shoulders. Keep your feet hip-width apart.
- Kick both feet forward and then lift both hands off the floor to get in the plank position.
- Hold for two seconds and then place your hands on the floor before kicking your feet back to get in the plank position again.
- Perform as many reps as possible while maintaining proper form.
- Ensure to keep your back straight throughout the movement.
- Gently place your hands on the floor to avoid wrist, shoulder or elbow injuries.
- Keep your body aligned in a straight line when in the plank position. Tightening your abs and butt muscles helps keep your body properly aligned.
Benefits of the Plank to Squat Exercise
Plank to squat is an excellent exercise for strengthening your lower and upper body.
This exercise may improve your coordination as it involves various movements.
Doing plank to squat regularly can boost your metabolism because this exercise increases muscle mass rapidly.