Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below) If you’re a beginner, this exercise can help strengthen your shoulders. Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Ab Muscles
Lying Overhead Reach Guide
- Lie on your back keeping a 90-degrees angle at the knees and the hips. Use the low abs to press your lower part back to the mat.
- Raise your arms upwards, slightly bending the elbow. Reach your arms (holding dumbbells) over your head to touch the dumbbells to the floor above your head.
- Raise back your arms to the starting position. Repeat the exercise to about 15 reps to complete a set.
- As a beginner in this exercise, you might not necessarily use dumbbells for this exercise.
- Breath out while bending your elbows to perform the lying overhead reach.
- Always breath out as you go back to the starting position.