Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This amazing upper body exercise can be handy for out of shape beginners who want to strengthen their arms and shoulders.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Knee Plank Arm Raises Guide
- Get into the straight-arm plank position and then rest your knees on the floor.
- Keep your shoulders, hips, and knees aligned in a straight line.
- Tighten your abs and then lift one arm forward until it’s parallel to the floor.
- Slowly lower the arm to the floor and then lift the opposite arm. Keep alternating this movement.
- Do 10 to 20 reps of the exercise for at least 3 sets.
- Ensure your back is straight while doing this exercise.
- Keep your ab and butt muscles tight throughout to prevent your hips from sinking.
Benefits of the Knee Plank Arm Raises Exercise
Knee plank arm raises allow the beginners to build the core strength they need to perform harder exercises.
This exercise will strengthen your arms and shoulders without any equipment.