Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Heisman is a high-intensity plyometric exercise that improves muscle strength and promotes fat burning.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart and with your knees slightly bent.
- Jump onto your right foot and pull your left knee up and toward your right shoulder.
- Jump onto your left foot and pull your right knee up and toward your left shoulder.
- Keep jumping between feet until the set is complete.
- Tighten your core and bring your knee up as high as you can. Switch quickly between legs and jump on the balls of your feet.
- Face forward, maintain a smooth and steady breathing pattern and relax your head and neck.
Benefits of Heisman
The Heisman shuffle is a plyometric move that helps develop agility, balance, and flexibility.
This exercise gives you a great cardio boost and helps you improve your stamina, endurance, and fitness level.