Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This exercise may seem impossible if you’re a beginner, but you can perform it within a few weeks if you stay consistent with your workouts.
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Handstand against the wall Guide
- Set your hands on the ground, ensuring that the distance between your arms is shoulder-width.
- Place your head in advance of your hands to form a tripod kind of a triangle.
- After setting up the head and the hands, kick one leg followed by the other to an upside-down position.
- Hold to this position while breathing.
- While in the handstand position, ensure the fingers point straight ahead. Use the middle or index finger as your guide.
- Slightly grip the ground. Don’t just let your hands lie there.
- Ensure the elbows are locked all along so as to be supported fully by the bones
- While performing the handstand against the wall, shrug your shoulders close to your ears. This ensures a stable locked-out structure.
Handstand against the wall Benefits
Frequently performing handstands against the wall builds strength in the shoulder muscles, including the traps and triceps.
Generally, handstands are a quick way to ensure stronger wrists.
The handstand against the wall also ensures the tendons in the elbows and shoulders get stronger.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]