Share This Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is a more extended version of the ab curls and one of the best ab exercises you can do.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Full Abs Curls Guide
- Lie on your back on a mat facing upwards.
- Bend your knees upwards with your feet still placed flat on the floor.
- Stretch out your hand in front of you.
- Raise your body up, while still maintaining the hands in a forward outstretched position.
- Crunch your body up until your chest is quite close to the thighs.
- Lower yourself back to the floor but not entirely then bring yourself back up.
- Do 10 to 15 reps or the number of reps that have been recommended to you.
- Balance this exercise with back exercise for back extension.
- Tighten the core during the exercise for better abs effect.
- Go at a moderate pace to ensure good results.
Benefits of Full Abs Exercise
Strengthens the core and tones the ab muscles.
Can be done anywhere and without gym equipment thus does not require a lot of space and equipment.