Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This unique exericse offers more than the regular plank because it builds your oblique muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
- Hip Flexors
Elbow Plank Leg Lifts Guide
- Get into a plank position on elbow support and feet straight and together.
- As you hold in that position raise your left leg from waist to feet upwards. Squeeze your glutes and hold for a while before bringing down your legs slowly.
- Alternate between the two legs.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. Feel free to do more reps.
- Ensure that your ab muscles are tight and held in for muscle engagement.
- Keep your body aligned in a straight line throughout.
- You can have your palms open and facing down or clenched.
Benefits of the Elbow Plank Leg Lifts Exercise
It helps to strengthen the ab and gluteal muscles.
You can perform elbow plank leg lifts anywhere without weights or any equipment.
This exercise will boost your core strength in no time.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]