Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Doing this unique exercise regularly will build a killer core while improving your balance.
Major Muscles Worked
- Oblique Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
Dumbbell Balance Chop Guide
- Stand in an upright posture with your feet hip-width apart.
- Holding your dumbbell position your hands on the top right side above your head.
- In this position, your oblique muscle will be twisted and your left leg should be extended and straight.
- Chop the dumbbell across your body, bringing your hands down to the left side in a declining diagonal motion.
- Simultaneously jerk up your left leg towards your right side of your chest.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more reps as by your workout plan or at your own discretion as you advance in the exercise
- Ensure you have good balance as you do the exercise by positioning your feet firm on the ground.
Benefits of the Dumbbell Balance Chop Exercise
This exercise will improve your balance and strengthen your core.
Dumbbell balance chops also do an excellent job toning your arm and shoulder muscles.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]