Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is one of the best plyometric exercises you can do for strengthening your legs and burning lots of calories.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Double Pulse Jump Squat Guide
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and feet well pressed on the ground.
- Drop into a squat position, ensuring that your back is straight and stretch your hands out in front.
- Bounce twice in the squat position before jumping and straightening our body while pushing your hands beside your legs.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- In order to land softly on the ground after the jump, ensure to land on the balls of your feet.
- Ensure to keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
Benefits of the Double Pulse Jump Squat Exercise
This exercise will add muscle mass in your entire body and burn lots of calories.
Doing this exercise regularly will boost your cardiovascular endurance.
You can perform this exercise outdoors while enjoying the fresh air as it doesn’t require any equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]