Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is a great exercise if you are looking to tone the legs and glutes. It may even improve your balance.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
Curtsy Lunge Guide
- In your mind have the visual image of how a curtsy looks like.
- Now stand with feet hip-width apart and hands just relaxed beside your body.
- Bring then one leg behind and somehow facing across from the other forward leg, like a curtsy.
- Lunge in the position and then return to starting position before alternating the leg.
- Do 15 to 20 reps of the exercise. You may do more reps as by your workout plan or at your own discretion as you advance in the exercise
- As you lunge ensure that the forward leg will form a 90 degree.
- Ensure to keep your back straight throughout the exercise.
Benefits of the Curtsy Lunge Exercise
It is beneficial for the toning of the legs and gluteal muscles.
It can be carried out anywhere and without the necessary use of gym equipment.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]