Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
- Upper back
Crunch chop guide
- Start by lying on your back and stretch your arms upwards towards the upper limit, grasp your hands and lift the legs towards the upper limit
- Raise your shoulders and open your legs so as to chop your hands through
- Go back to the initial position and repeatedly carry out the exercise until you achieve a complete set
- Engage your core fully and exhale as you crunch
- Maintain a neutral position of your neck, head and back
- Breathe in as you close up your legs and lower your back to the surface slowly.
Crunch chop benefits
Crunch chops improve your muscle endurance and strength
When carrying out crunch chop exercise the core muscles are fully engaged and this results to their tightening
Crunch chops are used to flatten bellies and tone up the abs.