Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Hip flexors
- Lower Back
Bird Dog Crunches guide
- Put your arms under your shoulders and your knees under your hips such that palms and knees become your support
- Stretch one leg and stretch the opposite arm at the same intervals
- Make a pause for at least 2 seconds with both your one arm and leg extended and then bring the active knee to touch the active elbow.
- Make a switch of side and do this repeatedly to achieve a complete set of the exercise
- Make sure your spine is at a neutral position when performing this exercise
- Shoulders should be relaxed with your neck and head aligned
- Maintain a stable torso and inhale while extending your leg and opposite arm
Bird Dogs benefits
- The exercise strengthens one’s core and also improves balance yielding to a good body posture
- It can be used to avoid back pains and also to improve your back stability.