Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
- Upper back
Wall crunch guide
- Lie on your back on a mat with your glutes fully against the wall, position both of your hands at the back of the head and stretch your legs up straight against the wall
- Lift your torso slowly to squeeze the abs and pause for 2 seconds
- Lower your torso slowly to the initial position and do at least 15 repetitions to achieve a full set
- Maintain your head , neck and shoulders relaxed when doing a wall crunch exercise
- Maintain your chin up and away from your chest as you keep your elbows open
- Exhale while squeezing your abs and inhale while lowering your torso back to the initial position.
Wall crunch benefits
- A wall crunch exercise is useful in shaping and toning abs
- A wall crunch exercise works out your abdominal wall and thus is good for alternating with regular crunches
- Builds and strengthens your abs.