Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Squat Jacks are a lower-body exercise which combines squat and jumping jacks. It helps in toning muscles and improving cardiovascular endurance.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Squat Jacks Guide
- Stand upright with feet close together and hands clasped in front of your chest.
- Bend both knees to get in the squat position. Keep your back straight.
- Jump and spread your feet apart. Quickly return them to starting position and keep repeating this movement.
- Perform as many reps as you can while maintaining proper form.
- Ensure that your back is upright and core muscles tight and in for better muscle engagement.
- Increase pace for increased tension in the body muscles.
Benefits of the Squat Jacks Exercise
This exercise is excellent for building and strengthening your legs, core, and glutes.
You can perform this exercise anywhere, without weights or any equipment.
Squat jacks will improve your cardiovascular endurance.