Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This is one of the best warm-up exercises. It will boost circulation in your entire body and reduce the risk of injuries.
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Core Muscles
Seal Jacks Guide
- Stand upright and keep your feet close together.
- Stretch your hands out in front until they’re parallel to the floor and keep them straight.
- Now jump and spread your feet apart and you simultaneously spread your hands sideways.
- Jump again to return to the starting position as you return the hands to starting position.
- Perform as many reps as you can in one minute and repeat several times.
- Land on the balls of your feet to reduce the impact on your knees, ankles, and hips.
- Perform the exercise as fast as possible while maintaining proper form.
- You can hold light dumbbells in each hand to make the exercise more rewarding.
Benefits of the Seal Jacks Exercise
This exercise helps build and strengthen your shoulder muscles.
Seal jacks are ideal for weight loss because they activate different muscle groups at the same time.
Doing this exercise can lower your risk of heart disease because it boosts your cardiovascular health.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]