Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This plyometric exercise is a very good cardio exercise that can be done as a warmup exercise.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
Major Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Heart Muscles
Invisible Rope Guide
- Stand in a straight position with your feet together and facing forward and hands positioned to look as if holding a rope.
- Begin jumping the imaginary rope.
- Increase pace and jumping variations such as hopping with one leg.
- Perform this exercise until you’re tired.
- Ensure to keep your ab tight as you jump the invisible rope.
- Maximize on arm movement in order to burn more calories and activate your shoulder muscles.
- Doing different variations of the jump helps in engaging other different muscles.
Benefits of the Invisible Jump Rope Exercise
It helps in working cardio as it increases heart rate.
It helps as a warm-up exercise for other major exercises and is a very easy exercise to understand, learn and execute.
It can be carried out anywhere and without the use of any gym equipment.