Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main muscles worked
Other muscles worked
High Knees Guide
- Stand straight and place your feet shoulder-width apart. Open your chest as you face forward.
- Bring your knees one after the other to the waist height and ensure you land slowly on the balls of your feet.
- Repeat the exercise until a set is complete.
- Maintain loose knee joints and keep your chest open.
- Keep your core tight and land slowly so as to add support to the back.
- Breath naturally and deeply, maintaining a steady and smooth rhythm.
High Knees Benefits
- The high knees combine running with a little bit exaggerated knee lifts.
- High knees are a great warm-up exercise that increases aerobic fitness, preparing your body for other complex movements
- Lastly, high knees elevate your heart rate, boost your metabolism, and burn lots of calories