Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
This unique exercise strengthens the core muscles together with the hips and spinal muscles.
Major Muscles Worked
- Hip Flexors
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Frog Bridges Guide
- Lie on your back on a mat with your knees bent and your feet together.
- Let your thighs fall apart and bring your heels to touch each other.
- Lift up your hips as you tighten your glutes and hold for 3 seconds before lowering the hips back to the mat.
- Do 10 to 15 reps of the exercise or you could extend if recommended otherwise.
- Maintain relaxed knees during the whole exercise.
- Raise and lower your hips slowly to get the most out of this exercise.
Benefits of the Frog Bridge Exercise
This exercise helps in strengthening and toning of the gluteal muscles and hamstrings.
It may also improve your hip flexors flexibility.
Lastly, the frog bridge helps with the spinal stabilization.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]