Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Are you tired of doing the same bridge variation all the time? Well, bridge kicks will add flavor to your workouts and activate different muscle groups at the same time.
Major Muscle Worked
- Gluteal Muscles
Other Muscles Worked
- Lower Back
Bridge Kicks Guide
- Lie on a flat surface with your knees bent and your feet pressed on the ground.
- Now raise your hips and lower lower back off the floor. Keep your shoulders, hips, and knees aligned in a straight line.
- Lift the left leg off the floor and then straight it while keeping its thigh aligned with the other thigh.
- Lift the right leg in the next rep and keep alternating.
- Squeeze your butt muscles throughout to keep your body aligned in a straight line.
- Squeeze your quadriceps every time you extend your leg.
- Keep your head in its neutral position, raising your head can strain your neck.
Benefits of the Bridge Kicks Squat
Bridge kicks will build your glutes, leg muscles, and lower back muscles.
This exercise can also help loosen tight hip flexors.[related_posts_by_tax posts_per_page="4"]