Share this Gif On Your Site (Copy the code below)
Main Muscles Worked
Other Muscles Worked
- Upper back
Big Arm Circles Guide
- Stand straight and with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your arms and extend them towards the sides while maintaining a straight elbow.
- Rotate both your arms forward slowly to make big circles.
- After completing a set in one side, switch and start rotating your arms backwards.
- Stand tall and ensure your spine is in a nice position.
- Breath in as you lift your arms and breath out as you rotate them around.
- Maintain your back and arms straight throughout the big arm circles.
- Engage your core and keep this movement slow and under control to fully feel the stretch.
Big Arm Circles Benefits
- The big arm circles are a great way to warm up your shoulder joints and the upper body before undertaking other exercises.
- The big arm circles have been proved to be a remedy for shoulder joint pain.
- For releasing tension and stress, big arm circles are recommended.