Many people do not have a defined underbutt crease. This is because, fat clings on their underbutt crease, forming ‘banana rolls’. This excessive fat is extremely hard to shed, but here are five tips on how to get a perfect underbutt crease.
HOW TO GET UNDERBUTT CREASE
1. FOLLOW A KETOGENIC DIET
If you have been wondering how to get underbutt crease, start by adopting a keto diet. The benefit of a keto diet is the fact that it consists of healthy fatty foods rather than sugary foods such as carbohydrates.
A ketogenic diet is a great way to get underbutt crease because it targets unseen and stubborn fat in your body.
Hey, before you continue reading, check this out: A new proven way to lose up to 22 pounds (10kgs) in just 6 weeks without starvation or exercising for hours – click here to see it
For the desired results, make your keto diet – 75% fats, 20% protein, and 5% carbs.
Once you begin taking a ketogenic diet, your body burns your fats in form of ketones, in the process, fat is eliminated from your butt.
Some of the keto foods that will help you lose weight on your underbutt crease include fats, nuts, seeds, meat, seafood, dairy, and leafy greens.
2. PERFORM UNDERBUTT CREASE EXERCISES
Another way to get a defined underbutt crease is by engaging in exercises that target the hamstrings and glutes. These kinds of exercises are known as hip extension.
Postpartum trainer divides hip extension exercises into two: one is where your hips are stable and your torso is moving.
In the second one, your torso is also in motion but you have to bring your legs behind you.
As you do those hip extension exercises, ensure you activate your glute muscles.
Another way to get underbutt crease is by doing underbutt isolation exercises. When doing this kind of exercise, concentrate on squeezing and activating your butt muscles.
You are advised not to rush through the exercises by ensuring you perform each repetition for at least three seconds
3. DETOX AND EXFOLIATE
You can get underbutt crease by detoxing and exfoliating your butt and the fold under your butt.
You can use, say, a coffee scrub on your skin as it increases blood circulation and right after rinsing it off, your skin becomes soft and tight.
At least twice a week, do wraps with blue clay to help tighten the skin, remove toxins and excess fluid from your body.
Occasionally, throw in some seaweed wraps and have a seawater bath to ensure you tone your body.
4. GET A MASSAGE
A massage can be very essential in getting that underbutt crease. This is because it helps to get rid of banana rolls fat and tone your muscles.
You can try a deep-tissue massage such as vacuum cupping because it tones the skin very fast.
7 BEST EXERCISES FOR UNDERBUTT CREASE
To get a well-defined underbutt crease, here are seven butt-isolation exercises.
- Put your feet shoulder-width apart, cross your arms, and place a hand on each shoulder to maintain a good upper body posture.
- Move your weight behind you towards your heels.
- Squat downwards forming a 90-degree angle. The lower you go, the more you target the glutes.
- Resume to the starting position and increase the number of squats from 10 to 20 to 50 until you get to 100.
- Aside from defining your underbutt crease, squats also strengthen the muscles at the front of your thighs.
2. KNEELING SQUATS
- Place a cushion or rolled-up mat on the floor to protect your knees.
- Kneel on the cushion with your feet behind you.
- Start the exercise by sitting on your feet.
- Squeeze your glute muscles until your hips extend.
- Resume to the starting position and repeat the motions about 15 times.
Step-ups strengthen your legs, tones your underbutt crease, and improve your balance.
- Identify a step or stair which is not taller than your knees and step on it with one leg.
- Once you step up with one leg, kick back with the other leg with your hands on your hips for proper support.
- Repeat one leg 15 times before you switch to the other leg.
- Repeat that set of exercises three times for each side.
4. WEIGHTED HAMSTRING CURLS
This exercise can be done without any equipment but it’s more effective when done using a dumbbell in between your legs. Here is how to do it.
- Lie flat on your belly and place a small dumbbell between your feet.
- Bend your knees up to 90-degrees with a tight grip on the dumbbell.
- Lower your feet to the ground, curl your feet back up towards your buttocks.
- Do it slowly as you hold the dumbbell steadily.
- If you fail to get a dumbbell, use a resistance band instead and attach it to a pole or some other firm structure.
- You can also use your bodyweight.
5. DONKEY KICKBACKS
- Assume a quadruped position (kneel then place your hands on the floor with your back as flat as possible).
- Remove your knee from the floor and lift that leg behind you. Your knee should be bent and your foot should face the ceiling.
- For an effective outcome, extend your hip as much as possible and bring your foot closer to the ceiling. Do this until you feel the underbutt area has been activated.
- However, do not extend so much as this may cause a lot of pain on your lower back.
- Move back and forth several times before switching legs.
6. QUADRUPED STRAIGHT LEG PULSES
This exercise is similar to the donkey kickbacks only that you do it with a straight leg.
- Get into a quadruped position.
- Remove one knee from the ground and lift the leg behind you but with your knee straight.
- Carefully pulse your straight leg upwards towards the ceiling while keeping your knee straight.
- The extent of motion will not be that big. Repeat the motions several times before switching to the other leg.
- Avoid extending your leg so much as you might injure your back in the process.
7. GLUTEAL DEADLIFTS
This exercise targets the glutes and enables them to pop away from the gluteal fold which creates a well-defined underbutt crease.
- With your feet apart, put your hands on a barbell (either on lifting blocks or in a Smith machine) with your palms either under or over the bar.
- Make sure your arms are straight as you lift the weight with your hips and glutes.
- Repeat the exercise about 10 to 15 times. Ensure you guard your back with a weight belt or ask for assistance from a trainer.
Getting that dream underbutt crease is not that hard if you are consistent and disciplined. On top of our guide on how to get underbutt crease, try our 28 fat-blasting workouts to not only keep you in good shape but also to compliment your underbutt crease workouts.